Sunday, November 23, 2008

My 21st Birthday!


Yay! I finally turned 21 on the 15th of November! Me, Zach, Chadd, Erica, Eric, Marisa, Tyson and Kelsie had such a blast, dancing, drinking, and playing pool.....oh ya and riding a mechanical bull ;) All of us girls got ready and had the boys take us out "barhopping". Because it was my birthday I got all of my shots for free! But believe me I only need the first 2. We partied until abotu 3am and then headed for what seemed like the longest walk of my life back to Chadd and Erica's apartment (who live in downtown Boise). The partying didn't end there though Chadd and Erica hosted an afterparty...well for the boys anyway, us girls fell asleep..oops :) I had such a great birthday and I am so glad that all of my closest friends could help me celebrate!










1 comment:

Walker Family said...

You ladies looked so pretty!!! Im glad you all had fun!!!!