Monday, January 26, 2009

Recap....

Well the days around here are going slow. I just started a new semester at school and it seems like it will take forever for me to get my bachelors degree. I am finally becoming ok with this. I have spent a lot of nights crying but I have a great husband and he helps me through it. College is just a very stressful thing for me but it is getting better, sometimes I am not sure why I am there but I continue to go changing my major like I change my clothes haha. Right now it is psychology :)


On a more exciting note Zach and I went out on Saturday night with his brother, his wife Erica and his sister Kelsie. We had a blast drinkin' and dancin' It was nice to get out! On Friday night we went over to our friends Tyson and Shantel's and played cards. Tyson taught us a new game called spades and we really liked it. Not to mention doing something that doesn't cost any money we love that :)



Me & Erica
Chadd & Zach
Me, Erica, Kelsie




1 comment:

Walker Family said...

oh ya that was a fun night!! we should have taken some pics! we will have to remember to do that next time! Lil ty has broncitis :( but when he gets better we would love to hang out again maybe that craft night weve been talking about! :)